Balance Me Case Study
To combine Babushka Communications’ expert knowledge of social media campaign management, beauty blog relations and taste-maker seeding placement with their understanding of natural skincare to create an innovative and results-orientated word of mouth strategy.
- During the nine week project period, Babushka Communications grew Balance Me’s Facebook and Twitter following by 420 followers.
- Babushka Communications increased Balance Me’s Twitter following by 10%.
- On Facebook, Babushka Communications increased weekly ‘likes’ by 147% (2.5x more likes per week) and weekly comments by 260% (3.5x more comments per week).
- During the nine week period, Babushka Communications secured 133 pieces of beauty blog coverage via seasonal outreaches and personalised product prescriptions.
- The total reach of all blog coverage secured was 1,233,224.
- The increase in beauty vlog coverage resulted in an increase in traffic to the Balance Me website from YouTube of 475%, with 88% of those visiting being new customers.
- The increase in blog coverage increased traffic from blog sites to the Balance Me website by 56% in March 13.
We found Babushka Communications to be highly professional, approachable and
flexible - they were a pleasure to work with and demonstrated a passion for our brand and an infectious enthusiasm for their area of expertise. Their attention to detail was spot on and delivered a key change in our approach. We’ve also seen a dramatic rise in the number of blog coverage placements, which has definitely resulted in more interest and buzz around our brand.